As we continue on in our journey through the Gifts for Crocheters alphabet we land on the letter B and we're going to focus on B for Bagsmith, a versatile and durable craft bag perfect for crocheting (and a fantastic gift to boot).
Bagsmith is one of the best crafting bags for a few reasons.
- It's an open top bag, you can have your ball of yarn and crochet without taking it out of the bag.
- The bottom on the bag is flat and is designed to stand upright so that all you need do is take out your hook and your yarn and you're ready to go.
- All of the compartments for your crochet notions are in clear plastic along the outside for easy access.
- It's one of the most reasonably priced craft bags on the market at under $40.
- It features an adjustable cross body strap for easy carrying.
- The Bagsmith Bag can be your knitting basket at home... that you take with you to your local yarn shop's crochet night.
This is the kind of gift where you can also get a book, some yarn and a crochet hook set and completely blow away the crocheter that you love. When you go the whole nine yards your crocheter will be super happy opening their presents, all ready to start a brand new crochet project.
Son we'll have more gift ideas for crocheters. Our next post is on the letter C! Stay tuned!